AUNTIE JANET'S POTATO SALAD
Auntie Janet's Potato Salad
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 5 lbs russet potatoes, diced and boiled in salted water - drained well
- 1 c Kraft Catalina dressing
- 3T sugar
- 1t salt
- 1 c Best Foods mayo
- 1 can black olives diced – drained
- 3 hard boiled eggs – diced
- 1 t black pepper
- dill pickle juice to taste
Mix sugar and salt into dressing
Pour dressing over warm potatoes
Mix in remaining ingredients gently tossing together
This is one of my dad's favorite potato salads, and I remember the first time I saw it I was thrown by the color. It is really good, and I have only made a small change for my taste.
Dad loves this pan fried the next day for breakfast!
No Reviews at this time.
Author: Auntie Janet