- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 5 lbs russet potatoes, diced and boiled in salted water - drained well
- 1 c Kraft Catalina dressing
- 3T sugar
- 1t salt
- 1 c Best Foods mayo
- 1 can black olives diced – drained
- 3 hard boiled eggs – diced
- 1 t black pepper
- dill pickle juice to taste
- Mix sugar and salt into dressing
- Pour dressing over warm potatoes
- Mix in remaining ingredients gently tossing together
NotesThis is one of my dad's favorite potato salads, and I remember the first time I saw it I was thrown by the color. It is really good, and I have only made a small change for my taste.
Dad loves this pan fried the next day for breakfast!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More