- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- AUSTRALIAN LAMB
- 12 Australian lamb chops, 1 ¼ inch thick (3 per person)
- SEASONED OIL BLEND
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dry, crushed
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, dry, crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- SHERRY APRICOT GLAZE
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup sweet onions, chopped
- 1 cup dry sherry
- ½ cup apricots, dry, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, prepare seasoned oil blend and liberally coat chops.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in frying pan.
- Add chops and brown on both sides until light brown. Remove chops and keep warm. Discard fat.
- Add onions to pan and sauté until soft. Add sherry, reduce by one-third. Remove the onions and discard. Add apricots, brown sugar, parsley and butter; blend well. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Foodie BabySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More