- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- AUSTRALIAN LAMB
- 12 Australian lamb chops, 1 ¼ inch thick (3 per person)
- SEASONED OIL BLEND
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dry, crushed
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, dry, crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- SHERRY APRICOT GLAZE
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup sweet onions, chopped
- 1 cup dry sherry
- ½ cup apricots, dry, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, prepare seasoned oil blend and liberally coat chops.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in frying pan.
- Add chops and brown on both sides until light brown. Remove chops and keep warm. Discard fat.
- Add onions to pan and sauté until soft. Add sherry, reduce by one-third. Remove the onions and discard. Add apricots, brown sugar, parsley and butter; blend well. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More