- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 loaf or more wheat bread - cubed
- 4 large onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 12 to 16 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 or more cups low fat milk
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Beat the eggs with the milk.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients until it makes a heavy dough.
- Pack into hard balls and drop into boiling water.
- Simmer dumplings in water for 10 minutes, then drain
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More