- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 loaf or more wheat bread - cubed
- 4 large onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 12 to 16 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 or more cups low fat milk
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Beat the eggs with the milk.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients until it makes a heavy dough.
- Pack into hard balls and drop into boiling water.
- Simmer dumplings in water for 10 minutes, then drain
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More