AUTHENTIC BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 45
- 24 oz of Shredded Chicken
- 2 – 8 oz packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup of Rootie’s Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 2 Cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Optional – Scallions for Garnish
- Serve with Tortilla Chips, Toasted Pitas, Celery or Carrots
- -Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- -In a large mixing bowl, combine the bleu cheese, cream cheese, half a cup of the cheddar, and the hot sauce until mixed through.
- -Fold in the chicken pieces and transfer to a 9′x11′ baking dish or tin. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- -Bake the mixture uncovered for 25-30 minutes until the mixture is bubbly and somewhat browned on the top. Let it sit for a few minutes to cool down, you don’t want your guests burning their mouth on extremely hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
NotesGrowing up in Buffalo, NY, I discovered at a young age what this town is all about, football and chicken wings. I came up with a Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe that encapsulates the great Buffalo Wing flavor in a dip when searching for great appetizer ideas. This recipe is packed full of chicken, with a kick of Frank's Red Hot sauce a creamy tang from the Blue Cheese and Cream Cheese. Out of party ideas? Give this dip a try and your guests will surely be impressed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More