AUTHENTIC BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Authentic Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 45
- 24 oz of Shredded Chicken
- 2 – 8 oz packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup of Rootie’s Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 2 Cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Optional – Scallions for Garnish
- Serve with Tortilla Chips, Toasted Pitas, Celery or Carrots
-Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
-In a large mixing bowl, combine the bleu cheese, cream cheese, half a cup of the cheddar, and the hot sauce until mixed through.
-Fold in the chicken pieces and transfer to a 9′x11′ baking dish or tin. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
-Bake the mixture uncovered for 25-30 minutes until the mixture is bubbly and somewhat browned on the top. Let it sit for a few minutes to cool down, you don’t want your guests burning their mouth on extremely hot Buffalo Chicken Dip