- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces chorizo sausage
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Crumble the sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir until evenly brown. Set aside.
- Heat one skillet over medium heat, and heat another skillet over high heat. The skillet over high heat is for warming tortillas.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray the medium heat skillet with some cooking spray, and pour in the eggs. Cook and stir until almost firm. Add the sausage, and continue cooking and stirring until firm.
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas for about 45 seconds per side in the other skillet, so they are hot and crispy on the edges, but still pliable.
- Sprinkle a little shredded cheese onto each tortilla while it is still hot. Top with some of the scrambled egg and sausage, then add hot
- pepper sauce and salsa to your liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Italy or BustSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More