- Cooking Time: 4-5 hours
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryAnother balsamic chicken recipe from our CrockPot cookbook
- 1 can (14 oz) whole artichokes, drained
- 1 can (14 oz) whole mushrooms, halved
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (6.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, with liquid
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 balsamic vinaigrette (I use Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing)
- Paprika for garnish
- 1. Spread whole artichokes over bottom of the slow cooker. Top with half of mushrooms. Layer chicken over mushrooms. Top chicken with marinated artichoke hearts with liquid. Add remaining mushrooms. Pour in wine and vinaigrette.
- 2. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours
- 3. Serve over noodles or rice.