- Cooking Time: 4-5 hours
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (14 oz) whole artichokes, drained
- 1 can (14 oz) whole mushrooms, halved
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (6.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, with liquid
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 balsamic vinaigrette (I use Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing)
- Paprika for garnish
- 1. Spread whole artichokes over bottom of the slow cooker. Top with half of mushrooms. Layer chicken over mushrooms. Top chicken with marinated artichoke hearts with liquid. Add remaining mushrooms. Pour in wine and vinaigrette.
- 2. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours
- 3. Serve over noodles or rice.
NotesAnother balsamic chicken recipe from our CrockPot cookbook
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More