- Cooking Time: 4-5 hours
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (14 oz) whole artichokes, drained
- 1 can (14 oz) whole mushrooms, halved
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (6.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, with liquid
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 balsamic vinaigrette (I use Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing)
- Paprika for garnish
- 1. Spread whole artichokes over bottom of the slow cooker. Top with half of mushrooms. Layer chicken over mushrooms. Top chicken with marinated artichoke hearts with liquid. Add remaining mushrooms. Pour in wine and vinaigrette.
- 2. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours
- 3. Serve over noodles or rice.
NotesAnother balsamic chicken recipe from our CrockPot cookbook
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More