- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Slices of Bacon, chopped
- 2 cubes of Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 1/2 cups of diced potatoes
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 2 16oz cans of corn
- 3 cups of Milk
- 3 cups of grated cheese
- 3 tbl. of flour
- 1/8 tsp. of Pepper
- Brown Onion and Bacon together in a large pot. Stir in carrots and potatoes, simmer until veggies are tender. Stir in Milk, Corn and pepper. Heat to simmering.
- Mix Cheese and Flour together in small bowl and add to soup. Stir until cheese is melted, serve hot.
NotesThis delightful Chowder is especially nice on a chilly winter day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More