- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Slices of Bacon, chopped
- 2 cubes of Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 1/2 cups of diced potatoes
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 2 16oz cans of corn
- 3 cups of Milk
- 3 cups of grated cheese
- 3 tbl. of flour
- 1/8 tsp. of Pepper
- Brown Onion and Bacon together in a large pot. Stir in carrots and potatoes, simmer until veggies are tender. Stir in Milk, Corn and pepper. Heat to simmering.
- Mix Cheese and Flour together in small bowl and add to soup. Stir until cheese is melted, serve hot.
NotesThis delightful Chowder is especially nice on a chilly winter day.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More