AUTUMN PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLL
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin (not the canned pumpkin pie mix, the regular stuff!)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 cup finally chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz creamcheese
- 8 tbsp butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Beat eggs on high speed for 5 minutes. Slowly beat in sugar. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Sift together flower, baking pwder and spices.
- Add to pumpkin mix.
- Spread onto greased and floured cookie tray/pan with 1" lip.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn onto kitchen towel and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Starting at a narrow end roll towel to and cake together. Allow to cool and unroll. Combine 6 Ounces Creamcheese and 8 tbsp butter, 2 cups powdered sugar a 1 teaspoon vanilla. beat on high and fill the pumpkin cake, then reroll, chill and slice.
NotesHope you like pumpkin with these... I think its better then pie!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More