- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 2 tbsp Thyme, fresh
- 1/4 cup Hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- Dash of Nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Consider saving seeds for roasting.
- Brush cut sides with 1 tbsp of olive oil and sprinkle with brown sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place squash cut-side down on rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Cool for about 10 minutes.
- Scrape squash with a fork to remove long, spaghetti-like strands.
- Place strands in a large bowl and add remaining olive oil, plus ricotta, parmesan, parsley, thyme, hazelnuts, nutmeg, and salt and pepper. Toss and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Food Travels Through Italy
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More