- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- •1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- •1 frozen banana
- •1 avocado (ripe, halved pitted and peeled)
- •1 cup coconut water
- •2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1.Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until rich and creamy.
- 2.This mixture fills two large glasses.
NotesEver tried an Avacado Banana Smoothie? It is AMAZING! Try this smoothie that also happen to be vegan. I love avocados. This is my favourite raw fruit and Avacado Banana Smoothie packs a healthy punch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More