- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- •1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- •1 frozen banana
- •1 avocado (ripe, halved pitted and peeled)
- •1 cup coconut water
- •2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1.Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until rich and creamy.
- 2.This mixture fills two large glasses.
NotesEver tried an Avacado Banana Smoothie? It is AMAZING! Try this smoothie that also happen to be vegan. I love avocados. This is my favourite raw fruit and Avacado Banana Smoothie packs a healthy punch.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More