- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cups Rice Krispies
- 1½ cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper; set aside. Place the miniature chocolate chips on a plate and place in the freezer until ready to use.
- Combine the white chocolate and peanut butter in a mixing bowl and microwave on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until completely melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir in Rice Krispies. Let the mixture sit and cool until it reaches room temperature, stirring occasionally, about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Gently stir in the miniature marshmallows, then the miniature chocolate chips.
- Turn the mixture into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
NotesI tried this stuff at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory one day and couldn't get enough of it. It has such a tantalizing combination of flavor and texture! When I got home I couldn't stop thinking about that wonderful taste and I wanted more. However, I didn't want to go back to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get it. I looked up the recipe on the internet and was so happy to find it. I have been making this recipe and spreading tasteful joy with it ever since. I hope you enjoy it as much my friends and I do.