- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 - ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 - ripe papaya, peeled and diced
- (you could use any combination of the above, kiwi or pineapple)
- 2 - ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp - fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp - red onion, finely chopped
- 1 - jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 - lime, juice of
- to taste - kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, gently toss the salsa ingredients.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
NotesThis has to be one of my favourite tropical fruit salsas. It's fabulous with the Planked Saffron Halibut but equally as good with a BBQ'd pork tenderloin as well as other fish and pork dishes.
I adopted it from Karen Barnaby's book 'Halibut - The Cookbook'.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More