- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 - ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 - ripe papaya, peeled and diced
- (you could use any combination of the above, kiwi or pineapple)
- 2 - ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp - fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp - red onion, finely chopped
- 1 - jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 - lime, juice of
- to taste - kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, gently toss the salsa ingredients.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
NotesThis has to be one of my favourite tropical fruit salsas. It's fabulous with the Planked Saffron Halibut but equally as good with a BBQ'd pork tenderloin as well as other fish and pork dishes.
I adopted it from Karen Barnaby's book 'Halibut - The Cookbook'.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More