- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon dried cumin
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped (I use basil instead)
- 2 ounces butter
- 6 ounces ripe avocado
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Put all ingredients in food processor and pulse to combine. When it comes to a paste, add a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place butter paste in the middle of some parchment paper. Fold top half of parchment paper over butter. With 1 hand hold the 2 ends of paper, with the other hand use edge of cookie sheet to slowly slide against butter to fill roll (fold-over) of parchment.
- Roll parchment into tube around butter, twist ends and store in the refridgerator (good for 2 weeks). Or wrap in 2 layers of plastic and freeze (good for up to 6 months).
- Excellent on corn-on-the-cob, bread, burgers, or anything off the grill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More