- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon dried cumin
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped (I use basil instead)
- 2 ounces butter
- 6 ounces ripe avocado
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Put all ingredients in food processor and pulse to combine. When it comes to a paste, add a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place butter paste in the middle of some parchment paper. Fold top half of parchment paper over butter. With 1 hand hold the 2 ends of paper, with the other hand use edge of cookie sheet to slowly slide against butter to fill roll (fold-over) of parchment.
- Roll parchment into tube around butter, twist ends and store in the refridgerator (good for 2 weeks). Or wrap in 2 layers of plastic and freeze (good for up to 6 months).
- Excellent on corn-on-the-cob, bread, burgers, or anything off the grill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More