- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 oz
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 ounces ripe avocado meat, approximately 2 small avocados
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and pit the avocados. Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. Place mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper and shape into a log. Place in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. Slice and serve with grilled fish or chicken.
NotesOMG!! this is great on everything!! Sandwiches, wraps, grilled meats, chicken and seafood. Heck throw a slice on some crustiniand enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Christmas CookiesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More