- 4 Avocados, chopped fine
- 1 Large Onion, chopped fine
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped fine
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1 6 oz can Black Olives, chopped fine
- 1/8 cup hot chili peppers, chopped fine (about 14 peppers) I use Merzetta brand
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp salt (I use Kosher)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Accent seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
Finely chop avocados, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, olives and chili peppers into large bowl. Add other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
We used unsalted tortilla chips for this as the salsa is salty enough but it will go with any chip you prefer!