- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Avocados, chopped fine
- 1 Large Onion, chopped fine
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped fine
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1 6 oz can Black Olives, chopped fine
- 1/8 cup hot chili peppers, chopped fine (about 14 peppers) I use Merzetta brand
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp salt (I use Kosher)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Accent seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- Finely chop avocados, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, olives and chili peppers into large bowl. Add other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- We used unsalted tortilla chips for this as the salsa is salty enough but it will go with any chip you prefer!
NotesThis is the BEST dip ever! My husband and I can eat the whole bowl single-handedly! (Or would that be double-handedly?) It is so addictive and full of fresh vegetables, so no guilt!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
The Social CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More