- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySo good and different from your usual salsa! I had some leftover feta I needed to use up and I found this recipe online. I wasn't sure about it....but when I tried it is was soo good and different I have to share! Letting it sit in the fridge is a must! It tastes much better!
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado - peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- In a bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocados, onion, and garlic. Mix in parsley and oregano. Gently stir in olive oil and vinegar. Then stir in feta. Cover, and chill for 2 to 6 hours.