- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced (seeds and juice discarded)
- 1-2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine diced mangos, tomatoes, and green onions (this part can be done 3 hours ahead and left in the fridge).
- Then dice the avocado and mix with the lime juice to prevent discoloration.
- Mix the avocado with the mangos right before serving and season with salt if needed.
- You can also add a minced jalepeno if you like it spicy.
NotesOne of the former members of my cooking group gave us this recipe. Not sure where it came from but it was very good. I think you have to make sure you chop everything up small enough b/c it was a little difficult to pick up with tostitos scoops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More