- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOne of the former members of my cooking group gave us this recipe. Not sure where it came from but it was very good. I think you have to make sure you chop everything up small enough b/c it was a little difficult to pick up with tostitos scoops.
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced (seeds and juice discarded)
- 1-2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine diced mangos, tomatoes, and green onions (this part can be done 3 hours ahead and left in the fridge).
- Then dice the avocado and mix with the lime juice to prevent discoloration.
- Mix the avocado with the mangos right before serving and season with salt if needed.
- You can also add a minced jalepeno if you like it spicy.