- Cooking Time: ca 8 min, dep. Pasta
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Ca 150-200g Pasta of your choice
- 1 Avocado
- 1 medium sized Tomato
- 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- a drizzle of tabasco
- a drizzle of koriander powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a big pot of water. When it is fully boiling add a good amount of salt and then add pasta and stir once in a while. Do not reduce heat and do not put the lid on. If it looks like it is bursting out of the pot just stir a little.
- Note do not over cook pasta, just has to be al dente.
- Then meanwhile cut the avocado into half and remove stone.
- Scrape flesh out of skin with a spoon. Put in a little bowl.
- Drizzle with lime/lemon juice
- Chop the tomato small and add to avocado
- Chop the onion and add to avocado and tomatoes
- Season with the Koriander, salt and pepper and drizzle a little of Tabasco and
- combine all.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and pour directly over the avocado mixture
- Combine with a spoon and a fork.
- Set on a serving dish
- Grate some Parmigiano Reggiano flakes over
- and enjoy
NotesI had this very pretty ripe avocado and I was hungry for pasta. So I thought, why not combine them. So with a little Guacamole basics I made a crossover Italian Mexican and here is the great resault! :)
Note, while I was making it I was pretty hungry so I had to taste one or two spoons of the avocado mixture before hand :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More