- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded
- 2 cups buttermilk, plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 1/2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 t. grated lemon rind
- 1/4 t. each salt and pepper
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce or to taste
- Put all ingredient into blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth and spreading consistency.
- Refrigerate covered up to 3 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Italian Exchange
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More