- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 (2.25 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- In a large bowl, mix corn, olives, red bell pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, cider vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour into the corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- Stir avocados into the mixture before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More