- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons thick, chunky tomato salsa
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons diced seedless cucumber
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 avocados (1 pound), diced
- 30 large (21 to 25 count per pound), cooked shrimp with tails
- 6 lime slices for garnish
- 6 sprigs cilantro for garnish
- Thoroughly combine salsa and next 5 ingredients; gently fold in avocado.
- Chill mixture 1 hour to mix flavors. (Mixture is best served the day it's made.)
- To serve, divide avocado mixture among 6 stemmed glasses.
- Hang 5 shrimp, tails outside glass, around each rim.
- Garnish each with 1 twisted lime slice and 1 sprig cilantro.