- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 avocado
- 3 slices of bread (Note: I used Arnold Country White. When I'm "bad" I'm very very bad).
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Toast the bread. Slice the avocado in half, remove the flesh and place into a small bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork and spread onto the toasted bread.
- Sprinkle the toast with Red Pepper Flakes, salt and pepper, and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Read about more of my cooking adventures and mishaps at ErinCooks.com
NotesOver the last five weeks I've thrown out five avocados. How horrible is that! I feel guilty every time I have to toss the poor guys into the trash, but I just haven't been able to think of a anything to do with them other than possibly make guacamole...
Avocado Toast (Based on Dani's original recipe at Messy Cookin via Projectionist)
Makes 3 slices of delicious avocado topped bread
Read about more of my cooking adventures and mishaps at ErinCooks.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More