Why I Love This Recipe
I love avocados, and I always have. My dad used to make fresh guacamole. I keep getting avocados given to me from friends who HATE avocado, which I don't get. I decided one day to use up an *almost* overripe avocado, and I came up with this recipe.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 slices wheat bread
1 ripe avocado
Salt, cracked black pepper, and red pepper flakes, to taste
1. Toast your bread to your desired darkness.
2. Cut your avocado in half, and take out the pit.
3. Cut the avocado flesh into cubes, then scoop half onto one piece of toast and the other half on the other piece.
4. Squish the avocado onto the toast using a fork.
5. Add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes onto the avocado toast.