- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c flour 4 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt 1 T sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 c grated tasty cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped 3 slices bacon
- 4 T butter 1 egg
- 1 c milk 1 avocado
- 1 T lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400. Sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar large bowl and add the pepper, cheese and green onions.
- Stir to combine. Chop the bacon finely and cook in a pan or under the grill until crisp.
- Keep the bacon drippings.
- Melt the butter and add the egg, milk& bacon dripping and beat to combine. Halve the avocado, scoop out the flesh and cut into small cubes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning. Then add them to the liquid mixture.
- Add the bacon then mix into dry ingredients.
- Stir only to just combine. Put about 1/4 c of mixture into each sprayed or greased muffin cup.
- Bake approximately 10 mins or until the muffins spring back when pressed lightly in center. Makes either 24 mini or 12 medium muffins and serve them warm.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More