- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c flour 4 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt 1 T sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 c grated tasty cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped 3 slices bacon
- 4 T butter 1 egg
- 1 c milk 1 avocado
- 1 T lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400. Sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar large bowl and add the pepper, cheese and green onions.
- Stir to combine. Chop the bacon finely and cook in a pan or under the grill until crisp.
- Keep the bacon drippings.
- Melt the butter and add the egg, milk& bacon dripping and beat to combine. Halve the avocado, scoop out the flesh and cut into small cubes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning. Then add them to the liquid mixture.
- Add the bacon then mix into dry ingredients.
- Stir only to just combine. Put about 1/4 c of mixture into each sprayed or greased muffin cup.
- Bake approximately 10 mins or until the muffins spring back when pressed lightly in center. Makes either 24 mini or 12 medium muffins and serve them warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More