- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups of corn kernels
- 1/2 a medium onion
- 1 tomatoes cut into squares
- 2 avocados cut into small squares
- 1 tablespoon of lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a bowl combine the corn kernels, onion, tomatos and avocado with the lime.
- 2.Add the cumin and cayenne to the mixture. Mix.
- 3. Add the salt and pepper to you taste.
NotesThis recipe is perfect as an appetizer at the beach. A good friend always makes it and everyone loves it.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More