- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups of corn kernels
- 1/2 a medium onion
- 1 tomatoes cut into squares
- 2 avocados cut into small squares
- 1 tablespoon of lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a bowl combine the corn kernels, onion, tomatos and avocado with the lime.
- 2.Add the cumin and cayenne to the mixture. Mix.
- 3. Add the salt and pepper to you taste.
NotesThis recipe is perfect as an appetizer at the beach. A good friend always makes it and everyone loves it.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More