- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. Chicken Stock or broth
- 2 c. Water
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 can rotel tomatoes and chiles
- 1 can corn, drained or 8 oz.
- frozen corn
- 1 c Mexican style rice
- 1 12 oz. can chicken, drained or 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and
- Toppings: Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Baked corn tortilla strips
- 1.) Combine all ingredients except for toppings.
- 2.) Stir well and simmer together for 45 minutes- 1 hour.
- 3.) Top with desired toppings and serve with tortillas, chips or cheese quesadillas (as pictured here)
- Soooo Yummy and Easy!!!!
NotesAbout a year ago, my husband took some of my tortilla soup to work with him for his lunch. Before he knew it, everyone around him had a spoon in hand wanting to try it and telling others how great it was! His office has officially labeled it their "award winner", lol...Soooo Yummy and Easy!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More