- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. Chicken Stock or broth
- 2 c. Water
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 can rotel tomatoes and chiles
- 1 can corn, drained or 8 oz.
- frozen corn
- 1 c Mexican style rice
- 1 12 oz. can chicken, drained or 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and
- Toppings: Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Baked corn tortilla strips
- 1.) Combine all ingredients except for toppings.
- 2.) Stir well and simmer together for 45 minutes- 1 hour.
- 3.) Top with desired toppings and serve with tortillas, chips or cheese quesadillas (as pictured here)
- Soooo Yummy and Easy!!!!
NotesAbout a year ago, my husband took some of my tortilla soup to work with him for his lunch. Before he knew it, everyone around him had a spoon in hand wanting to try it and telling others how great it was! His office has officially labeled it their "award winner", lol...Soooo Yummy and Easy!!!!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More