- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and syrup reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease sides and bottom of a 10 inch deep-dish pie pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and pudding mix. Mix in butter, egg and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into pie pan. Arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup. Beat for 2 minutes. Spoon mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of pan edge. Mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and sprinkle over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown. Chill before serving.
- Serves 8
Notes"I am always asked for the recipe when I take this anywhere. Plus I won 5 blue ribbons and Best Pie of Show for this pie. It's a great pie."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More