- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces mozzarella knots, shredded
- 6 thin slices pancetta
- 1 (2-inch) piece zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces herbed cream cheese
- Place a pizza stone on the floor or the lowest rack of your oven. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Pat the pizza dough into a 12-inch diameter circle and place it on a peel.
- Spread on the heavy cream, then the mozzarella. Place the pancetta slices on so there is pancetta on each slice of pizza (6 slices). Finally add the zucchini and chunks of the cream cheese.
- Slide the pizza onto the stone and bake for 8 for 10 minutes.
- Buon Appetito!
- Recipe courtesy Giorgio Giove, Pizza King
NotesThis pizza took 2nd place in the *World*. I saw this on Bobby Flay's "Throwdown" show and everyone was raving at how amazing it was.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More