- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups buter softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts(optional)
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 12 minutes per batch
- 1.Preheat oven to 350. Stir together the flour and baking soda and set aside.
- 2.In a large bowl,cream together the butter,brown sugar,and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture. Finally,stir in the chocolte chips and nuts,if desired. Drop cookies by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until edges are golden brown. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets before trasferring to wire racks to cool completely.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More