- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups buter softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts(optional)
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 12 minutes per batch
- 1.Preheat oven to 350. Stir together the flour and baking soda and set aside.
- 2.In a large bowl,cream together the butter,brown sugar,and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture. Finally,stir in the chocolte chips and nuts,if desired. Drop cookies by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until edges are golden brown. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets before trasferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Italian Exchange
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More