- Cooking Time: 80
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 pds. ground beef
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 medium onion-chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 egg- beaten
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 green pepper, diced (optional)
- Awesome Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbls. worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbls. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 can ( 8 oz.) tomato sauce
- Combine all, except for sauce ingredients, form into loaf and bake at 350 covered for 1 hour.
- Mix well. Drain cooked meatloaf. Pour sauce over meatloaf and cook 15 more minutes, uncovered.
NotesRecipe from Kim, a friend of mine & photo by me! Served with Rice-A-Roni cheesy rice!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More