- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons dry yeast
- Put this in the bread machine on the manual/dough cycle.
- At the end of the cycle punch down the dough and let rest 5 min.
- Roll out the dough to the shape of your pan, and put in pan, top as desired
- Bake at 425 for at least 15 min. until cheese is well melted, and browned.
- Variation: Add 1 to 2 tsp Italian Seasoning.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More