- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour,sifted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt
- 10 tablespoons chilled butter cut into pieces
- 2/3 cup Cultured buttermilk
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour,sugar,baking powder and salt. Add butter and blend with fingertips until mixture resembles course meal.
- Gradually add buttermilk, mixing with a fork until large,moist clumps form. Shape dough into ball and roll out on a well duster flour surface.
- Cut into 3 inch rounds, Place bisquits one inch apart on a lined cookis sheet
- Bake 20 minutes at 375 until lightly brown.
- Great alone or with biscuits and gravy...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More