- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour,sifted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt
- 10 tablespoons chilled butter cut into pieces
- 2/3 cup Cultured buttermilk
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour,sugar,baking powder and salt. Add butter and blend with fingertips until mixture resembles course meal.
- Gradually add buttermilk, mixing with a fork until large,moist clumps form. Shape dough into ball and roll out on a well duster flour surface.
- Cut into 3 inch rounds, Place bisquits one inch apart on a lined cookis sheet
- Bake 20 minutes at 375 until lightly brown.
- Great alone or with biscuits and gravy...
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More