- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour,sifted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt
- 10 tablespoons chilled butter cut into pieces
- 2/3 cup Cultured buttermilk
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour,sugar,baking powder and salt. Add butter and blend with fingertips until mixture resembles course meal.
- Gradually add buttermilk, mixing with a fork until large,moist clumps form. Shape dough into ball and roll out on a well duster flour surface.
- Cut into 3 inch rounds, Place bisquits one inch apart on a lined cookis sheet
- Bake 20 minutes at 375 until lightly brown.
- Great alone or with biscuits and gravy...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Recipes for Vitality
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More