- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over cutlets.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More