- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over cutlets.