- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of TJ's whole wheat pizza dough
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese,grated
- 1/2 cup goat cheese(herbed or plain)
- 10-15 kalamata olives diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Classico Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, torn apart
- Chopped red onion
- Broccoli of desired
- Preheat the oven as specified on the dough wrapper.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out the dough in any shape, I prefer square, but to each is own.
- Spoon the pasta sauce on until you have reached a desired thickness.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the sauce.
- Toss the rosemary in the olive oil to coat evenly.
- Place on top of the cheese.
- Layer the sundried tomatoes, olives, red onion, and broccoli.
- In small clumps, add the goat cheese around the pizza.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes
NotesMediterranean pizzas are my favorite style ever! I cheat a little bit and buy the dough premade from Trader Joe's, but hey it is delicious. My husband loves it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More