AWESOME MED PIZZA
- 1 bag of TJ's whole wheat pizza dough
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese,grated
- 1/2 cup goat cheese(herbed or plain)
- 10-15 kalamata olives diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Classico Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, torn apart
- Chopped red onion
- Broccoli of desired
Preheat the oven as specified on the dough wrapper.
On a well-floured surface, roll out the dough in any shape, I prefer square, but to each is own.
Spoon the pasta sauce on until you have reached a desired thickness.
Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the sauce.
Toss the rosemary in the olive oil to coat evenly.
Place on top of the cheese.
Layer the sundried tomatoes, olives, red onion, and broccoli.
In small clumps, add the goat cheese around the pizza.
Bake for 11-15 minutes