- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of TJ's whole wheat pizza dough
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese,grated
- 1/2 cup goat cheese(herbed or plain)
- 10-15 kalamata olives diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Classico Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, torn apart
- Chopped red onion
- Broccoli of desired
- Preheat the oven as specified on the dough wrapper.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out the dough in any shape, I prefer square, but to each is own.
- Spoon the pasta sauce on until you have reached a desired thickness.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the sauce.
- Toss the rosemary in the olive oil to coat evenly.
- Place on top of the cheese.
- Layer the sundried tomatoes, olives, red onion, and broccoli.
- In small clumps, add the goat cheese around the pizza.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes
NotesMediterranean pizzas are my favorite style ever! I cheat a little bit and buy the dough premade from Trader Joe's, but hey it is delicious. My husband loves it!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Italian Exchange
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More