- Cooking Time: 80
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 pds. ground beef
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 medium onion-chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 egg- beaten
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 green pepper, diced (optional)
- Awesome Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbls. worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbls. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 can ( 8 oz.) tomato sauce
- Combine all, except for sauce ingredients, form into loaf and bake at 350 covered for 1 hour.
- Mix well. Drain cooked meatloaf. Pour sauce over meatloaf and cook 15 more minutes, uncovered.
NotesRecipe from Kim, a friend of mine & photo by me! Served with Rice-A-Roni cheesy rice!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More