AWSOME MEXICAN CHEESE DIP!
Awsome Mexican Cheese Dip!
- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8-16oz of Chihuahua Cheese, its also called Mexican melting cheese, grated or chunked
- 8 oz of Chorizo, Mexican sausage.
- 1 bunch of Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- Milk 1/4 to 1/2 C. I eyeball it.
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Tortilla chips
In a medium sauce pan, cook chorizo over medium heat, it cooks really fast, so don't walk away:)
Remove from pan and drain onto paper towel.
In the same medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat; slowly add butter to make a rue.
When flour and butter are combined, slowly add 1/4 C of milk.
Reduce heat to low.
Mix well and slowly add in cheese until melted, continue stirring making sure it doesn't burn on the bottom. Add more milk if needed.
Add chorizo and mix well.
Stir in cilantro and serve warm with chips!