- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients for 2dl. But I suggest you do minimum 1 liter :)
- Yoghurt. Not easy ti find a good. You will need a hard yoghurt. And nature yoghurt, without fruits and other. You can try it from Greek or Turkish shop
- For 2dl glass put 1/2-2/3 with yoghurt.
- Then put a half coffee spoon salt.
- If you do not like too many salt, then put less.
- Then put water to the glass make it full.
- Then mix it, and make it colder.
- If the yoghurt is not to hard, then you can put more.
- In the first time it can be strange, but later you will like it very much. And it is really great in hot time.
NotesThis is a very special drink for summer. It is the ancient version of the modern energy drink.
This is a traditional Turkish drink.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More