- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients for 2dl. But I suggest you do minimum 1 liter :)
- Yoghurt. Not easy ti find a good. You will need a hard yoghurt. And nature yoghurt, without fruits and other. You can try it from Greek or Turkish shop
- For 2dl glass put 1/2-2/3 with yoghurt.
- Then put a half coffee spoon salt.
- If you do not like too many salt, then put less.
- Then put water to the glass make it full.
- Then mix it, and make it colder.
- If the yoghurt is not to hard, then you can put more.
- In the first time it can be strange, but later you will like it very much. And it is really great in hot time.
NotesThis is a very special drink for summer. It is the ancient version of the modern energy drink.
This is a traditional Turkish drink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More