- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 cup (about 5 oz.) RONZONI Alphabets, uncooked
- 3-1/2 cups (28-oz. can) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1-3/4 cups (14-1/2 oz. can) beef broth
- 1 cup water
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Chopped iceberg lettuce
- Toasted croutons (optional)
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- In medium saucepan, stir together tomatoes with juice, broth, water and pasta; heat to boiling.
- Boil, stirring frequently to break up tomatoes, 10 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In each bowl, place 1/3 cup lettuce; ladle 1 cup soup over top.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup crumbled bacon; top with croutons and mayonnaise, if desired.
- 6 servings.
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
NotesDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More