- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 5 larg cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- Mix all ingredients together and allow to sit refrigerated for about an hour before use to meld the flavors.
- If you like you can strain it...but I leave it as is.
- Use it as a mop to keep your bar b que juicy or as an injection to marinade shoulders, hams and poultry
NotesI use this as a mop or an injection when I bar b que...I use it on ribs, pork shoulder and chicken or turkey...
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More