- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 5 larg cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- Mix all ingredients together and allow to sit refrigerated for about an hour before use to meld the flavors.
- If you like you can strain it...but I leave it as is.
- Use it as a mop to keep your bar b que juicy or as an injection to marinade shoulders, hams and poultry
NotesI use this as a mop or an injection when I bar b que...I use it on ribs, pork shoulder and chicken or turkey...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More