- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 5 larg cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- Mix all ingredients together and allow to sit refrigerated for about an hour before use to meld the flavors.
- If you like you can strain it...but I leave it as is.
- Use it as a mop to keep your bar b que juicy or as an injection to marinade shoulders, hams and poultry
NotesI use this as a mop or an injection when I bar b que...I use it on ribs, pork shoulder and chicken or turkey...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cooking with SabraSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More