- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups 100% organic whole wheat flour (or wheat germ, or spelt, or rolled oats, or a mixture of these, etc.)
- 2 (4oz) jars of pureed baby food - beef, blueberry, sweet potato, chicken - Just make sure there are no onions/onion powder in it as these are toxic to dogs. Avoid any with artificial preservatives (should be easy, most are just pureed veggies and water).
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together to form a stiff dough. If necessary, add extra flour or water as needed.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to about a 1/4 inch thick. Use cookie cutters to cut into desired shape or a pizza cutter to make cubes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place treats about 1/2 inch apart. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely before storing in a paper bag (storing in an air-tight container will make them soft, but they're still edible).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More