- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups 100% organic whole wheat flour (or wheat germ, or spelt, or rolled oats, or a mixture of these, etc.)
- 2 (4oz) jars of pureed baby food - beef, blueberry, sweet potato, chicken - Just make sure there are no onions/onion powder in it as these are toxic to dogs. Avoid any with artificial preservatives (should be easy, most are just pureed veggies and water).
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together to form a stiff dough. If necessary, add extra flour or water as needed.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to about a 1/4 inch thick. Use cookie cutters to cut into desired shape or a pizza cutter to make cubes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, place treats about 1/2 inch apart. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely before storing in a paper bag (storing in an air-tight container will make them soft, but they're still edible).
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Naked Macaron
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More