- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2-3 pieces Bacon (Cooked)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Carrot (Shredded)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat baking sheet lightly with vegatable oil.
- Combine and mix all ingredients—except for rice flour— into a mixing bowl.
- Add rice flour to wet mixture and form your dough. Knead into a unified mixture. Then—use a rolling pin—to roll into a 1/4 inch slab.
- Cut out dough into shapes of your choice and place baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More