- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2-3 pieces Bacon (Cooked)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Carrot (Shredded)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat baking sheet lightly with vegatable oil.
- Combine and mix all ingredients—except for rice flour— into a mixing bowl.
- Add rice flour to wet mixture and form your dough. Knead into a unified mixture. Then—use a rolling pin—to roll into a 1/4 inch slab.
- Cut out dough into shapes of your choice and place baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More