- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound bacon -- cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato top. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate for several hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More