- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound bacon -- cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato top. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate for several hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More