- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pd. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 3 Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tbl. vegetable oil
- 1 c. all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Place bacon in large deep, skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown; drain. Crumble and set aside 2 slices. Crumble remaining 6 slices.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the beef, onion and bell pepper until beef is browned. Drain, and stir in the 6 slices crumbled bacon and pizza sauce. Spoon mixture into an ungreased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with tomatoes and top with the cheese.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs slightly. Mix in milk and oil, then add the flour and salt. Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour evenly over the meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Bake in preheat oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until topping is slightly puffed and deep golden brown. Makes 6 sevings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More