- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pd. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 3 Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tbl. vegetable oil
- 1 c. all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Place bacon in large deep, skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown; drain. Crumble and set aside 2 slices. Crumble remaining 6 slices.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the beef, onion and bell pepper until beef is browned. Drain, and stir in the 6 slices crumbled bacon and pizza sauce. Spoon mixture into an ungreased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with tomatoes and top with the cheese.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs slightly. Mix in milk and oil, then add the flour and salt. Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour evenly over the meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Bake in preheat oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until topping is slightly puffed and deep golden brown. Makes 6 sevings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More