- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large heads romaine lettuce, washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons good quality bagoong (sauteed shrimp paste)
- 2 large eggs, coddled (boiled gently for 2 minutes)
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco hot sauce (optional)
- 1 cup store-bought garlic caesar dressing
- freshly-squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- Place the garlic, bagoong (shrimp paste) and coddled eggs in a medium bowl; mash together using dinner fork. Whisk in garlic caesar dressing, tabasco and lemon juice.
- In a large salad or glass bowl, toss the lettuce with the dressing.
- Add the cheese and the chow mein noodles and toss again.
- Divide the salad and chow mein noodles onto individual salad bowls/plates and serve immediately, passing a pepper mill at the table.
NotesYou can prepare the dressing up to three days ahead. Cover tightly and refrigerate. Let the dressing come to room temperature before using.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More