BAJA FISH TACOS
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 lb. (about 4 total) cod or white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (12) Taco Shells, warmed
- Shredded cabbage, chopped tomato, lime juice, Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
Combine cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Fill taco shells with fish mixture. Top with toppings.