- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 lb. (about 4 total) cod or white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (12) Taco Shells, warmed
- Shredded cabbage, chopped tomato, lime juice, Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Combine cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill taco shells with fish mixture. Top with toppings.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More