- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- flour tortillas
- butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Lay tortillas on cookie sheet.
- Brush lightly with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Turn over. Brush with butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut into wedges.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool and serve.
Notesquick and easy snack
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More