- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 baked potato
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1/3 cup of salsa
- 1/3 cup of plain, non-fat yoghurt
- 1 green onion - chopped
- Bake the potato in the microwave and then cut it in half.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with salsa and yogurt.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.
NotesBaked potatoes are a quick and satisfying “comfort food” that CAN be healthy as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More