- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 baked potato
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1/3 cup of salsa
- 1/3 cup of plain, non-fat yoghurt
- 1 green onion - chopped
- Bake the potato in the microwave and then cut it in half.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with salsa and yogurt.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.
NotesBaked potatoes are a quick and satisfying “comfort food” that CAN be healthy as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More