- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 baked potato
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1/3 cup of salsa
- 1/3 cup of plain, non-fat yoghurt
- 1 green onion - chopped
- Bake the potato in the microwave and then cut it in half.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with salsa and yogurt.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.
NotesBaked potatoes are a quick and satisfying “comfort food” that CAN be healthy as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Naked Macaron
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More