- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or chicken tenders, cut in big chunks (2" chunks)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk ranch salad dressing 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- about 5 cups sour cream and onion potato chips, crumbled/crushed and placed in shallow bowl
- celery sticks and carrot sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place chicken pieces, salad dressing, salt, black pepper and hoisin sauce in a medium bowl; stir well to coat.
- Let stand for 10 minutes to develop full flavor. Dredge in crumbled potato chips.
- Arrange in single layer on a aluminum-foil lined and greased baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes or until juices run clear (fork-test).
- Transfer to serving platter with fresh celery and carrot sticks and serve with easy ranch-bbq sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More