- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into a 2 quart oval casserole dish. Distribute butter and scallops evenly inside the dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle this mixture over the scallops.
- Bake in pre-heated oven until scallops are firm, about 20 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More