- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pecans, toasted (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 small to medium bananas
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease three mini-loaf pans.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, salt, and toasted pecans. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add dry ingredients. Mash bananas; stir into bread batter. Fold in blueberries. Spoon into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool ten minutes before removing bread from pans.
NotesI had some very ripe bananas, but I wanted something a little different than banana bread. So, I added toasted pecans and blueberries to a basic banana bread recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More